This grid shows you all the attendees you have in your database.
Navigate to Attendee module -> List Attendees tab
1. To ADD an attendee, simply click on the ADD icon located on the right of the screen.
2. You can search by TAG or Last Name and click on the Search button.
3. To EDIT an attendee, click on EDIT icon.
4. To DELETE an attendee, click on DELETE icon. You can revoke a deletion by going to the View Deleted Attendee link.
5. Click on the Attendance link to view attended events for each attendee.
6. You can easily assign TAGS or Private Events by checking the attendee(s) and clicking either the TAG or Private Event links.
Navigate to Attendees module -> Add Attendee tab
This is by far the easiest way to populate your attendees.
Navigate to Attendee module -> Upload Attendees tab
1. Download and use the supplied upload template to correctly format your file. Notice that you have two templates. The first template is for Standard Attendee Upload (no User Defined Fields), while the second template is for Attendee Upload with User Defined Fields.
2. If you have created tags, you can assign TAG(s) to all the records in the file.
3. Choose your file
4. Click on the Preview button
5. Review and Save
Note: i-Attend uses EMAIL ADDRESS as an identifier in the upload process. If you upload an existing email address, then it will UPDATE the current record with new data uploaded. If you upload a new email address, the process will ADD this this record to your database.